August is a very special month for us … In 2018 we’re celebrating 30 YEARS of making real dairy ice cream at Marshfield Farm We’re asking you to join in the party throughout August by getting involved in a series of competitions and give-aways from lots of our very generous friends!
Make sure to follow and like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with all our giveaways throughout the month. Dates and prize entitlements will be detailed in each post, our general competition T&Cs are as follows:
- The competition prize is as stated on the Facebook post on our official Facebook page linked here
- Unless otherwise stated, one winner will win the entirety of the prize. We will pick the winner at random using the online random generator Woobox, this winner will be picked based on the terms of the competition. We will announce the winner of the competition in the comments below the competition post soon after the competition closes.
- The winner will need to contact Marshfield Farm directly through Facebook messenger to claim their prize. If the winner does not do so with 72 hours, another winner will be picked from the entrants on the competition.
- We will notify the winner of th eprize by tagging them in the competition post. Please note that we can only do so if you follow our page, if you do not we can only mention your name. By liking and following our Facebook page you will be notified directly that you have won. It is then down to the winner to contact us within 72 hours as stated above.
Specific to our #30litresfor30years giveaway:
- One winner will be picked to win 30 litres of Marshfield ice cream or sorbet tubs. These can be chosen from our 500ml, 1 litre, 4 litre and 5 litre range. See our full flavour list here to see which flavours are available in each size.
- This prize does not include Scoop’s Ice Cream for Dogs or our Push-Up Pops range.
- The full 30 litres will be delivered in one batch and a date is dependent on when our frozen carrier service can deliver. The winner will need to be in the delivery location to receive this. Alternatively, if the winner chooses to collect their ice cream directly from the farm in office hours, they can do so on 3 separate occasions, taking 10 litres on each collection.
Specific to our Kew Gardens giveaway:
- This prize will be arranged through our contact at Kew Gardens and it is down to the winner to fully arrange their visit. Once we have picked our winner at random, they will be privately passed on our contact’s details to arrange their visit.
- Our giveaway entitles the winner to family entry to Kew for two adults and two children only.