It’s that time of year again! We’re snuggling into our winter coats and visiting many of our local farm shops for their festive samplings!
Throughout November and December we’ll be visiting some of our favourite stockists surrounding the farm. With lots of free samples available, this is the perfect opportunity for you to decide which flavours you’ll be serving on your festive tables this year. Many of our friends will be offering discounts of our retail range on the day, so it’s not one to miss! If you need more of an incentive to come say hello, we’ll be showing of our NEW Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream – now available to buy in 1 litre tubs just in time for Christmas.
- Farleigh Road, Wednesday 21st, 4 – 7pm
- Allington Farm Shop, Saturday 24th, 10.30am – 3.30pm
- Cobbs Farm Shop & Kitchen (Hungerford), Saturday 24th, 10am – 4pm
- Whiterow Farm Shop (Beckington), Wednesday 28th, 3.30 – 7pm
- Fonthill Garden Centre, Thursday 29th, 5.30 – 8.30pm
- Tortworth Estate Farm Shop, Friday 30th, 11am – 4pm
- Three Trees Farm Shop, Sat 1st, 10am – 3pm
- Hartley Farm Shop, Sat 1st, 10am – 4pm
- Farrington Farm Shop, Wednesday 5th, 4 – 8pm
- Wotton Farm Shop, Friday 7th, 11am – 3pm
- Brockley Farm Stores, Thursday 13th, 11am – 3pm
- Planks Farm Shop, Saturday 15th, 11am – 2pm
We hope to see you there!