It’s that time of year again …
Over the festive period we love working with local business to giveaway prizes across our social channels. We want to thank everyone who gets involved in our competitions, and please share a little love by following our official pages and the friends we’re working with through December.
Rules on how to enter each competition – including the time frame to do so – will also be on the post, but for a full roundup of all terms, please see below. We will also be running selected competitions this year on Twitter; these will be announced on Facebook but entrants will only be counted on our Twitter page (and visa versa).
Facebook and Twitter competitions:
- The competition prize is as stated on the Facebook post on our official Facebook page (linked here); and Twitter (linked here)
- Unless otherwise stated, one winner will win the entirety of the prize. We will pick the winner at random, this winner will be picked based on the terms of the competition. We will announce the winner of the competition in the comments below the competition post soon after the competition closes.
- The winner will need to contact Marshfield Farm directly through Facebook messenger/Twitter to claim their prize. If the winner does not do so with 72 hours, another winner will be picked from the entrants on the competition.
- Some prizes can be sent, however perishable and frozen food items may be collection only. This is non-negotiable but will be state on each post.
- We will notify the winner of the prize by tagging them in the competition post. Please note that we can only do so if you follow our page, if you do not, we can only mention your name (and you might not claim your prize in time!). By liking and following our Facebook/Twitter page you will be notified directly that you have won. It is then down to the winner to contact us within 72 hours as stated above.
Thank you to everyone who gets involved in this year’s Christmas Countdown – and good luck!