Our Summer Ice Cream Parlour is now CLOSED until 2022!
We want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who joined us on the farm this summer, we’ve had a wonderful time celebrating the year with you all.
Looking ahead, we already have lots of plans for Spring 2022 when we will reopen for weekends again when the sun starts shining in the new year. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to hear that announcement first!
As we are now closed, we will be unable to allow visitors to the farm during the week or on weekends.
If you’re looking for your Marshfield Farm fix, we can help!
- Local Home Delivery (Our full flavour range, delivered from Field to Front Door to over 50 Postcodes surrounding the farm)
- National Home Delivery (we can post our best-selling flavours ANYWHERE in the country!)
- Where to Buy Map – find your nearest retail stockists of 500ml & 1 Litre tubs
- Scoop’s Ice Cream for Dogs Where to Buy Map to help keep those tails wagging!
All good things must come to an end and we’re now able to confirm that our FINAL Parlour Weekend will be the 4th & 5th of September.
We’ve LOVED having you all on the farm this summer and we hope to see you for one final scoop before we close this year! So join us on Saturdays, Sundays AND the Summer Bank Holiday Monday (30th August), when our Parlour will be open 10.30 – 5.30.
We’d like to say a huge thank you to all our visitors who have been so kind and courteous when visiting our family farm. Our priority will always be to provide our staff and visitors a safe environment and enjoyable experience, so for now, we will maintain our protective policies as outlined below.
The sprinkles are topped up, the barn is BURSTING with ice cream and our cows are on their best behaviour (or so our Herdsman James tells us).
We’re thrilled to announce our Official Reopening weekend is Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th June! We’ll be scooping between 10.30am – 5.30pm on weekends throughout the summer.
We’ve made some important changes across the farm.
Like all businesses, we’ve adapted to Government guidelines to keep you and our scoopers safe at the farm. We will continue to update this information and add FAQ’s where relevant.
Please be patient and kind when visiting, we have lots of new starters who will be doing their absolute best and of course if you have any worries or issues on your visit, please speak with a member of staff who will be able to help.
We ask that you follow government guidance for group sizes and bring a face mask to wear when inside our barn.
Our parlour will be open 10.30 – 5.30 on weekends only until September.
We are a working farm & factory so are unable to open in the week.
CARD PAYMENTS ONLY
We are no longer accepting cash on site.
Please come prepared and use contactless where possible.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We have our FULL flavour range ready to be scooped in the barn.
Our milkshakes & sundaes are ready to go but we’ve reduced our dessert menu for now to keep the queues short.
HELP US KEEP THINGS CLEAN
Our staff will be monitoring the yard but we politely ask you tidy away your own rubbish in the bins provided.
HAND WASHING FACILITIES
Hand sanitiser points and hand washing stations are available across the site.
Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
We’ve introduced a one-way system through the barn and ask you please respect the social distancing measures in place and be courteous to other visitors & our staff.
What’s available when I visit?
We’re a working farm and factory so we’re therefore unable to open during the week. This also means that we cannot provide tours at this time or access onto the farm on weekends (but you might be able to spot our young calves outside the parlour doors!)
We have no indoor seating and limited outdoor seating on benches dotted around the yard – so why not bring a picnic blanket! We’ve kept the games and toys away for now to reduce touch-points.
- MAIN BARN: As mentioned above, our main barn has all our full range of award-winning flavours ready to be scooped and served in milkshakes & sundaes.
- FAST-TRACK: Regular visitors to the farm will know that when the sun is shining the queues to the barn can get busy! To help reduce the wait, our new Fast-Track “Scoop & Go” Pop-Up is parked in the yard with our best-selling flavours available on cones & in tubs.
- RETAIL BARN: We have a second barn filled with our retail tubs (1 Litres, 125ml tubs, Scoop’s Ice Cream for Dogs and a selection of 4 Litre tubs) that are ready to be taken home (card payments only).
- WEEKEND COLLECTION: You can now order your take-home tubs in advance with our Click & Collect feature on our Online Shop! Orders must be placed between Monday – Friday with a cut-off time set at 12pm on the Friday for the weekend. Your order will then be picked and ready for you on that weekend in our Retail Barn. For full information, please visit our shop’s FAQ’s page.
We’re thrilled to welcome you and your family back to our family farm.
So, after nearly two years with our farm parlour closed, we can’t quite believe we’re finally saying this … see you soon!
from the farm