This policy sets out how Marshfield Farm Ice Cream uses and protects any information that you give Marshfield Farm Ice Cream when you use this website, our Trade POS Website (www.trade.marshfield-icecream.co.uk), our Home Delivery Online Shop (www.marshfield-icecream.myshopify.com) and our digital marketing platforms (inclusive of email campaigns and social media)
Please read this privacy notice in its entirety to ensure you are fully informed.
Who are Marshfield Farm
We are Marshfield Farm Ice Cream and you can contact us with the details provided at the bottom of this page. Marshfield Farm Ice Cream take data privacy seriously and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Marshfield Farm Ice Cream may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What personal data we collect
Areas in which we collect your data:
- When you create an account to access our websites
- When you provide personal payment information for online sales
- When you subscribe to our Trade/Deliver Moo newsletters
- When you contact us directly in emails, letters or online
- When you leave us feedback
- When you visit us at one of our events (including Trade Exhibitions)
- When you consent to our Cookie Policies
We collect the following data when you use our services:
- Payment and transaction data
- Profile and usage data – data we collect from devices you use to connect to our services such as computers and mobile phones
- Technical data – internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Marketing and communications data – your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preference
- Data from third parties we work with:
- Social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp and Klavio. Please visit these sites individually for information on their privacy policies.
The purpose to collecting personal data
If/when you browse our websites:
To understand our website and how it is being used, we may collect and review information on your visits and how you move around different sections for analytics purposes. This helps us to understand how we can make it more intuitive and provide the best online experiences.
If you are a customer of ours (home deliveries and/or trade) and provide us your information to carry out a service:
We may collect your individual contact information to enable us to communicate with you in relation to the provision of products by us. We may collect other personal information relating to you that you give us(including communicating with us or of our providing the products concerned) including payment and transaction information. We will use this information as appropriate to sell and supply you with our products.
We can only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest to do so. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time – you just need to contact us, or use the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. We may use your personal information to tell you about relevant goods and any upcoming offers.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies and you can also manually select which cookie data you wish you submit. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Security of Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These systems may be utilised by third-party platforms and/or digital content management systems.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Who we share your third-party data with:
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties comply with the GDPR legislation and you can review their policies below.
Controlling your data and your GDPR rights
As a data subject, you have a number of rights.
- You can access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- Request the company to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Request the company delete or stop processing your data, for example where data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing
- Object to the processing of your data where the company is relying on its legitimate interest as the legal ground for processing – the right to restrict processing
- Have the right to erasure (be forgotten)
- Have the right to data portability
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights or believe we have the wrong information, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Marshfield Farm Ice Cream, Marshfield, Nr Bath, SN14 8LE.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us on the above email or postal address and the matter will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with your data protection rights, then you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).