Take your hot chocolate recipe to the next level with a scoop of Marshfield Farm ice cream.
Chocoholic Heaven is a chocolate lovers dream. Make your next hot chocolate with a scoop of Chocoholic Heaven to add a touch of luxury. This scoop has a thick chocolate sauce folded through a creamy chocolate ice cream, and we’ve finished every mouthful with a scattering of chocolate chips.
This flavour is available in 1 litre, 4 litre and 5 litre tubs. Find your nearest stockist here.
Marshfield Top Tip
We’ll be melting our ice cream down in this recipe, but don’t overheat your mix! Keep your scoop and hot milk separate until the last minute so your chocolate chips are only partially melted. This way, in every delicious slurp you’ll get warming bursts of melted chocolate chips.
We’ve finished our hot chocolate with freshly whipped cream and extra chocolate pieces, but make use of what you have at home! Marshmallows, chocolate flakes and crumbled biscuit pieces would work perfectly for this indulgent drink.
- 3 scoops Chocoholic Heaven
- 175ml milk
- (Optional) whipped cream, chocolate sauce and extra choc chips to decorate.
- Put your milk in a microwavable mug and heat for 2 minutes (or until warm)
- Add your ice cream scoops and stir through the milk to gently melt the ice cream
- Put your mug back into the microwave for a further 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fully melted
- Remove your mug from the microwave and check the mix reaches the desired temperature and stir thoroughly
- Finish with whipped cream and flavoured sauce, then decorate with extra chocolate