Relax by an open fire with warming chunks of Christmas pudding layered in our Brandy in Clotted Cream ice cream. It’s the perfect, easy festive treat and a great way to use up your leftover Christmas cakes and desserts.
Marshfield Top Tip
What’s fab about this dessert is the basic recipe is adaptable based on the ingredients you have stashed in your cupboards. Raid your selection boxes to add a sweet chocolate twist to your Sunday, or scoop a handful of popcorn or nuts to the top of your dessert for an added crunch.
- 2 scoops Brandy in Clotted Cream
- A handful of crumbled christmas pudding pieces
- Add an extra adult punch with a drizzle of brandy
- Scoop your ice cream into a cocktail or sundae glass
- Layer your sundae with your warmed christmas pudding
- Add any surplus toppings, sauces or whipped cream