As you can see we really got into the Halloween spirt with this one. What says Halloween more than a headless biscuit on top of our favourite autumn flavour, Gingerbread in Clotted Cream?
We set the scene by sprinkling broken flake pieces on top of whipped cream for a muddy graveyard bedding and we found the chocolate skull lollipop in a local supermarket.
Inside the glass is a milkshake using Gingerbread in Clotted Cream ice cream. This ice cream blends our award winning clotted cream ice cream with Marshfield Bakery gingerbread pieces. Finally, with a drizzle of toffee sauce inside and outside of the glass, it’s complete!
Try this one out for yourself and if you’re feeling even more creative why not add biscuit tombstones, marshmallow ghosts and even radioactive (green jelly) slime!
Marshfield Top Tip!
On the farm we’ve found our ice cream flavours that contain gluten create great thickshakes – just like this milkshake base and our Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream. So give in to those chocolate cravings and replace your decapitated gingerbread man with a headless Freddo Frog or Malteser Bunny.
- 150ml whole milk
- 3 and a half scoops Gingerbread in Clotted Cream ice cream
- drizzle of toffee sauce
- whipped cream
- sprinkle of broken flake
- 1 gingerbread man biscuit
- 1 chocolate skull lollipop
- 1 chocolate wafer curl
- Blend milk with 3 scoops of ice cream until fully combined
- Swirl toffee sauce inside the glass jar and around the outside rim
- Pour the shake into the jar, leaving a little room at the top for a final half scoop of ice cream. This will create a platform to stick your decoration into
- Add a small squirt of whipped cream onto the shake and decorate with sprinkled flake chunks to create a muddy graveyard look
- Break off the head of your gingerbread man biscuit and stick on top of your ice cream scoop with the legs pointing up and out
- Piece your wafer curl through the straw and rest in your shake alongside your chocolate skull lollypop. Don’t worry when your shake starts overflowing down the glass, it’s Halloween after all!