Something wicked this way comes …
Our Eyeball Milkshake is such an easy recipe, it’s fun for all the family – but perhaps not for the light hearted!
Marshfield Top Tip
This Halloween shake is all about adding drama to your glass. Go for a light coloured ice cream to contrast against the red strawberry sauce (this is meant to look like fake blood after all!)
When you’re adding your strawberry flavoured sauce to your creation, keep your nozzle close to your glass rim as you squeeze the tube to get a drip effect. We’ve also added a syringe full of extra strawberry sauce, we’d recommend not telling your family/customers it’s edible and see who’s brave enough to try it for themselves!
- 3 scoops of your favourite ice cream, we’re using Strawberries in Clotted Cream
- 175ml whole milk
- Whipped/Squirty cream
- Strawberry sauce
- Chocolate eyeball
Making this shake is so simple you’ll be whizzing one up at home in no time!
- Take your ice cream scoops and blend them with milk for 30 seconds or until you get a light and creamy texture
- Squirt your sauce inside a glass
- Pour your shake into a glass. If it doesn’t quite full the container, simply top up with extra milk
- Top your milkshake with squirty cream (the messier the better, it is Halloween after all!)
- Decorate with a chocolate eyeball and a syringe full of extra strawberry sauce for added theatre