With the introduction of our newest flavour, treat the family over Winter and turn two scoops of our NEW flavour Irish Cream Liqueur into a milkshake!
Made with lashings of clotted cream, a glug of real Irish cream liqueur & finished with a boozy ripple, our newest scoop is a real winter warmer. Find out more about this scoop here, and download the allergens for all our flavours on our Trade page.
Marshfield Top Tips
Did you know all our ice cream is made with at least 50% real dairy milk from our herd of cows on the farm? Our flavours are they combined with either Clotted Cream or Double Cream from local dairies. Because of this, we recommend making your milkshake with whole milk to carry the full luxury flavour of the scoop.
If you’re not a Irish Cream lover, we’d recommend making a milkshake with one of our scoops containing gluten. Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cookies and Cream make deliciously thick milkshakes because of their gluten inclusions.
- 2 scoops Irish cream liqueur ice cream
- 125ml whole milk
- 1 shot Irish Cream/Baileys (OVER 18’S ONLY!)
- Chocolate sauce, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles to decorate
- Scoop your ice cream into a blender, add your milk & mix for
- 30 seconds or until fully combined
- Drizzle your chocolate sauce inside your glass
- Pour your shake into your glass and add you Baileys
- Finish with cream and sprinkles!