Irish Cream Liqueur Hardshake
October 31, 2020
Treat yourself over the holidays and turn our Irish Cream Liqueur into a deliciously decadent hardshake! Made with lashings of clotted cream, a glug of real Irish Cream Liqueur & finished with a boozy ripple, our newest scoop is a real winter warmer. Mixed together with an extra big shot of Baileys? Now that's our festive tipple sorted.
Marshfield Top TipDid you know all our ice cream is made with at least 50% real dairy milk from our herd of cows on the farm? Our flavours are they combined with either Clotted Cream or Double Cream from local dairies. Because of this, we recommend making your milkshake with whole milk to carry the full luxury flavour of the scoop. If boozy treats aren't for you, we'd recommend making a milkshake with one of our scoops containing gluten. Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough make deliciously thick milkshakes because of their chunky, indulgent inclusions.
- 2 scoops Irish Cream Liqueur ice cream
- 125ml whole milk
- 1 shot Irish Cream/Baileys (OVER 18’S ONLY!)
- Chocolate sauce, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles to decorate
- Scoop your ice cream into a blender, add your milk & mix for 30 seconds or until fully combined
- Drizzle your chocolate sauce inside your glass
- Pour your shake into your glass and add your extra shot of Baileys
- Decorate with cream and sprinkles & enjoy!